On the 12 August at approximately 03-40 hours a couple discovered a fire within their own bedroom. They quickly awoke their children and all fortunately escaped from the dwelling. The Windsor appliance was sent at 03-47 hours and was first to arrive at the scene. They were later backed up by two appliances from Slough. Four breathing apparatus wearers were committed into the house with two high pressure hose reels. A positive pressure ventilation fan was used too.
The Windsor appliance returned to station at 06-21 hours.