On Tuesday, 30 September, officers from Westminster arrested a 53-year-old man following four allegations of sexual assault against two women.
Three of the allegations are non-recent, one is from earlier this year.
The man was arrested at a business address in W1 and taken to a central London police station. Officers subsequently searched addresses in SW6 and the Littlehampton area of West Sussex.
On Monday, 8 December, he returned on bail to a central London police station and was arrested for a further three sexual assaults involving different women. Two allegations are said have happened in the 1990s, the third is said to have happened in 2007.
The man has now been bailed to return pending further enquiries to a date in March 2015.
This arrest is not part of Operation Yewtree.